Rules & Policies
PAYMENTS AND REGISTRATION
- Mt. Baker Gymnastics operates on eight week payment sessions. Payments are due the first class of each session. This will guarantee your child’s space in the class.
- We offer a 10% discount on tuition for signing up two or more children of the same family.
- No discounts will be applied to late tuition payments. A $10 late fee will be applied to late tuition as well.
- There is a $30 non-refundable registration fee per student ($55 per family), which is due upon enrollment.
- All fees are non-refundable. There is a $25 NSF charge on returned checks.
- If your child misses two weeks or more due to illness or injury, we will give you credit for time missed.
- Accounts that become 60 days past due will be turned over to SB&C LTD, a collections agency.
1. In case of absence you can schedule a make-up class at the front desk. Make-up classes must be done within the month you have paid for.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Children must be dropped off no earlier than 10 min. before class and picked up no later than 10 min. after class.
- Parental supervision is required at all times for children who are not participating.
- Girls can wear any type of leotard. Footless tights are OK. Bare feet are recommended. Socks and gymnastics shoes are OK forms of footwear.
- Please have long hair tied back. No hard balls or barrettes. No rings or necklaces.
- Boys wear T-shirts and shorts with no buckles, snaps, or zippers.
- Gum chewing, eating, or drinking (other than water) is not allowed during class. Water bottles are allowed.
- Observers are welcome at any time.
- At all times while observing, please remain quietly in the viewing area only. Keep other siblings seated while viewing.
- Please do not talk to your child while he/she is in class.
- We encourage parent/teacher communication. Please ask questions between classes if there is time. You may leave your number at the front desk for a coach to call you about your child’s gymnastics.
- Every student should feel challenged. Students are moved during the year as they master the skills at their level. You will be notified when your child is ready for the next step. Feel free to discuss your child’s progress with his/her instructor.
- Students are encouraged to sign up for private lessons to improve their gymnastics skills. Private lessons are $50/hour or $25/half an hour.
BAD WEATHER – IS MY CLASS STILL ON?
1. If Burlington schools are closed because of weather, the gym will also close.